Okay, I'll admit it: Up until very recently, I had enough products under my bathroom counter to efficiently run a salon out of house. I'm sure some of you can relate. However, when Alejandro and I moved into our new place, I discarded about 80% of what I had under there (Thank you KonMari!) Everything from expired lotions, old makeup, impulse Sephora buys that I will never use - everything had to go. So now, I keep the essentials, the products I use everyday, the ones I can't live without. And though some of these products change, depending on the season, the color of my hair or what sales are going on at Ulta, there are 5 main beauty products I COULD NOT live without, and I wanted to share them with you!
1. Olaplex - This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, because I am OBSESSED with this stuff! Once I started using Olaplex in my hair, it immediately stopped breaking, my color lasted longer and to be honest, my hair felt like, well, HAIR again! I put this treatment through my hair once a week, and I let it sit there all day long. When I rinse it out the next day, my hair feels like buttah.
>>You can pick up your own Olaplex treatment anytime at my studio!<<
2. Cup O' Coffee Face & Body Mask by Lush - So when I went to the Lush store, which is located at the International mall in Tampa, I was totally overwhelmed by the amount of bath bombs and scrubs that could be stuffed into such a tiny little place. But it was worth it to come by this amazing mask! Infused with tiny grains of coffee beans, it gently exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and energized! I use this once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes then rinse off. My skin has never felt so soft!
>>You can find this face mask at lushcosmetics.com<<
3. Luminous Body Perfecting Mousse by Becca Cosmetics - The first time I tried this lotion it was a freebie I got for attending a hair show in Miami. I have been using it everyday since! I've been trying to be better to my skin by not wearing so much makeup (old routine: foundation, concealer, pressed powder) and this amazing mousse has replaced EVERYTHING that I was using before! After I wash and moisturize my face, I used a pea-sized amount of this mousse and apply all over my face and neck, and viola! I'm done! It gives me just enough color to my face so I don't look ill, and it blends so beautifully and it's not heavy or sticky at all! On the occasions that I wear a dress, I'll apply a little more to my legs and arms. I get compliments on my awesome tan. I use this product everyday and I couldn't live without it!
>>You can get yours at Sephora.com<<
4. Spin Brush from Vanity Planet - I'm sure you've seen these brushes before, and I'm sure you're familiar with the insane prices they usually go for. I was SO happy when I found this spin brush! It works really well and the price was even better! It comes with several different brush attachments, a large brush for your body, a pumice stone for your feet and a couple of smaller, softer brushes for your face. I use this everyday with my daily facial cleanser and it really works well removing all the dirt, oil and makeup from the day.
>>You can get yours for 80% off at vanityplanet.com<<
5. Colour Fanatic by Pureology - 21 Benefits. That says it all. This amazing leave-in treatment spray from Pureology answers all of my hair needs. From frizz to dryness, color UV protection, softness, detangling and so so much more! After I wash my hair and towel dry, I spritz a generous amount of the Colour Fanatic in, comb through with my Wet Brush, and I'm all good to go! I can let my hair air dry without getting tangles or frizzy hair, or I can layer my other pre-blowdry styling products on top and style away, knowing that my hair is protected from the heat and the styling is much easier.
>>You can pick up your own Colour Fanatic anytime at my studio!<<
So there you have it - my top 5 must-have, can't live without beauty products!
Love this post? Have your own favorite products you'd like to share with me? Just want to say hi? Head over to my facebook page and share the love!
Peace, love & good hair vibes!